Saint-Gobain has been present in Malaysia since year 2000. Currently, two of its strategic sectors, namely the Construction Products Sector and the Innovative Materials Sector, comprising Flat Glass and High-Performance Materials, are active here.
The Group offers Malaysian customers a diverse variety of solutions, ranging from:
- industrial mortars by Weber-E.MIX,
- plasters, dry lining and ceiling solutions by Gyproc,
- high-performance polymer products by Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics,
- glazing solutions for buildings by Saint-Gobain Exprover,
- automotive glazing solutions by Saint-Gobain Sekurit,
- technical textiles by Adfors, and
- abrasive solutions by Norton.
Saint-Gobain in Malaysia continues to lead the market trend by bringing forward innovative solutions and driving its Sustainable Habitat initiatives and solutions in the hope of creating better living and working spaces and caring for the environment.
Saint-Gobain currently employs more than 300 people across Malaysia in five manufacturing sites and several office locations.